cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brucegil1
Frequent Visitor

Browse Gallery Missing Datacards from SharePoint List

Hello, below is a screen capture of my SharePoint PeopleTbl List and a screen capture of my Power Apps studio page.   The SharePoint PeopleTbl List as as its fields "Title", "LastName", "FirstName", "FullName" and "Note" field.  However, as shown on the Power Apps studio page, my Browse Gallery is connected to the "PeopleTbl" but in the property panel there is no option to add additional fields from the SharePoint PeopleTbl list..  What am I doing wrong?  TIA.  Bruce

2021-07-07_19h20_51.png

2021-07-07_19h36_47.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @brucegil1 ,

Paste a label into the gallery and put the Text to ThisItem.FieldName (the actual field name). You can add as many as you want.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @brucegil1 ,

Paste a label into the gallery and put the Text to ThisItem.FieldName (the actual field name). You can add as many as you want.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

brucegil1
Frequent Visitor

Warren, thank you for your prompt solution.  Is pasting a label into the gallery a workaround?  Shouldn't I be able to add the fields from the gallery's property panel?

@brucegil1 ,

No - it is not a "workaround" - it is the process that all gallery items use.

Just if you use the "standard" gallery insert (which I never to - a blank one is far more flexible), it only offers three columns and you have to add any more you want.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,201)