cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
memsim1010
Helper II
Helper II

Bug? Asset Checkout App Showing Empty Table

I created a new app from the Asset Checkout sample.  I spent hours customizing it and it was working like a dream on Friday.  This morning, however, I opened it and the products table is showing as empty.  I checked my data source (Excel file in my OneDrive for Business and confirmed the data is there. 

I have tried:

1. Restoring a previous version of my app
  2. Adding a new gallery with no filters to see if I can see the data
  3. Creating a collection from my data to see if I could see the first 5 rows under File > Collections
  4. Recreating the App
  5. Creating a new Excel file and manually copying & pasting the data
  6. Removing my datasource and adding it again.
  7. A different browser
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
memsim1010
Helper II
Helper II

Disregard!  I had added a formula to my Excel which is not supported.  I removed the formula and it now shows all my data.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
memsim1010
Helper II
Helper II

Disregard!  I had added a formula to my Excel which is not supported.  I removed the formula and it now shows all my data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,312)