cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jefferytay
Frequent Visitor

Bug: Combo box list flyout wrong location

Hello,

I created a command button to activate a custom page in a dialog box with center screen setup.

However when I pull down the combo box control, the list flyout went out of the dialog box. 

It feels like the list flyout is using the original X and Y coordinate wrt the entire screen instead of the dialog box.

I presume this is bug which I need to report. Have you encounter this bug? And any workaround? 

Thank you.

jefferytay_0-1643083354519.png

2 REPLIES 2
jefferytay
Frequent Visitor

Looks like no one has a solution. This should be a bug. How do I report to Microsoft?

Dunc
Frequent Visitor

I have experienced the same problem. When I click the cog on the very right to show a drop-down list, allowing the user to select how many weeks each navigation click jumps, the first time the user does this, (clicks on the cog, then drop-down appears, then clicks on the chevron), it shows the expanded list content on the left side of screen.

dropdown 1.pngdropdown 2.pngdropdown 3.png

I haven't been able to correct it, but I have a workaround. Seeing as dropdowns/combo boxes use Items like galleries do, I created a small gallery to offer the same feature to the user. And it stays where it's supposed to be.

dropdown 4.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,327)