cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jefferytay
Frequent Visitor

Bug: Combo box list flyout wrong location

Hello,

I created a command button to activate a custom page in a dialog box with center screen setup.

However when I pull down the combo box control, the list flyout went out of the dialog box. 

It feels like the list flyout is using the original X and Y coordinate wrt the entire screen instead of the dialog box.

I presume this is bug which I need to report. Have you encounter this bug? And any workaround? 

Thank you.

jefferytay_0-1643083354519.png

2 REPLIES 2
jefferytay
Frequent Visitor

Looks like no one has a solution. This should be a bug. How do I report to Microsoft?

Dunc
Frequent Visitor

I have experienced the same problem. When I click the cog on the very right to show a drop-down list, allowing the user to select how many weeks each navigation click jumps, the first time the user does this, (clicks on the cog, then drop-down appears, then clicks on the chevron), it shows the expanded list content on the left side of screen.

dropdown 1.pngdropdown 2.pngdropdown 3.png

I haven't been able to correct it, but I have a workaround. Seeing as dropdowns/combo boxes use Items like galleries do, I created a small gallery to offer the same feature to the user. And it stays where it's supposed to be.

dropdown 4.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,625)