cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Garrickv
Advocate I
Advocate I

Bug?: Pinch to zoom an entire app.

I am not sure if this is a bug or some sort of feature, but at least in version 3.19081.26 I am currently able to zoom into my apps with a pinch zoom.

This behaviour is not desirable.

If it's a feature is there anyway to turn it off? If its a bug, well I guess I am just mentioning it, I am guessing this is a bug because the previous apps I have designed and published on older PowerApps releases were incapable of zooming. 

Thanks in advance.

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here.

I have a ComboBox. It doesn't matter how large the font size is, it will always zoom when selected.

When it zooms, it becomes absurdly large and it's really annoying for users to have to zoom out. It's really terrible. I'm shocked that this has gone on for so many months without being fixed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Kavishi,

Is the PowerApps team planning to fix this issue, or is there any workaround? People wont use apps built for mobile with this "forced" future. Seems very obvius problem that no other mobile apps have that I use. 

Thanks @Anonymous for checking. Let me check back on this with my team and get back. 

Still no news? This topic is already a year old and it's still there and we hear nothing. I get a lot of complaints about this "feature", which really feels like a bug. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Kavishi,

Is there any news on this?

Regards

Robert

Django
MVP

Same here: automatic zoom when Controls have a smaller Font Size will make Power App automatically zoom in on Mobile Devices --> when then rotating the device orientation the screen gets distorted.

Also see = https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Pinch-to-zoom-breaks-responsive-canvas-app/t...

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,239)