cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Bug Power Apps IOS

I have two apps on my environment. I have not tested this yet with a different environment with more apps.

If I pin each of the two apps to the home screen by selecting the ... menu.
Tapping pin to home, I am redirected to the web page and use the icon bottom centre as suggested to pin the app to the home screen, the same as you would pin anything to the home screen on IOS.

Now, when I open one of them apps while the Power Apps app is not open. It opens as it should.

But... if i press the home button once one of the apps is open, then go to open the same app again from the pinned to home icon.
Power Apps will open the other app and not the app I selected.

If I press home again and repeat the process, the same happens again, it will switch back to the other app, as if its alternating.

On one run I get one app and on the next the other app all from the same pin to home icon.

This issue occurs with either of the two apps, sometimes they wont alternate and it gets it right. I cant seem to work out a pattern.

The issue does not occur when opening Power Apps directly and selecting from one of the apps there. only form a pin to home tile.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,969)