Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Quindici
Level: Powered On

Bug found in Oracle Connector in PowerAutomate

Hi,

I am using these connectors against a highly complex, large set of schemas and tables. If I use Getitems, (most of) the tables available will be returned. However, the Getitem API suffers and consistently fails, stating 'Bad Gateway'.

This is highly repeatable and clearly a bug that needs to be addressed.

Also, some documentation on how to use the "Enter a custom value" option that appears when selecting a rable to connect to would be very much appreciated. I dont seem able to figure this out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Bug found in Oracle Connector in PowerAutomate

@Quindici
This is actually the PowerApps community. You will want to go report this in the Power Automate community. They have a special forum for reporting bugs

Link to Power Automate bug reporting forum
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/bd-p/BugFound

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Bug found in Oracle Connector in PowerAutomate

@Quindici
This is actually the PowerApps community. You will want to go report this in the Power Automate community. They have a special forum for reporting bugs

Link to Power Automate bug reporting forum
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/bd-p/BugFound

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,987)