cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
t12013
Frequent Visitor

Bug in gallery for the phone apps ?

Hello everybody. i have a working app where i display a gallery , the items i get on a collect and its a very simple 3 input controls for each item.  the thing is that for a few days ago i have made that the items have a column where i define if the item is sold "simple" and then i display only a 4th input control where the user inputs 1 value isted of 3 . The controls have a visible property of :

ThisItem.item_solgt_enkelt = 'item_solgt_enkelt (Varer)'.No or Yes.

The point is that it seems to work fine but only on Computer Browser, not neither iOS or Android. i have two screenshots that proves it. that means that there has to be a bug ? 

The first item on the gallery does not display anything at all but the others do. 

Ideas ?

Skjermbilde 2021-09-07 kl. 00.32.26.png671E2EED-57C9-498D-9738-9D359830DF82_1_105_c.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @t12013 ,

Could you please share more details about your scenario? What values are in the item_solgt_enkelt column, "Yes" and "No"? What is 'item_solgt_enkelt (Varer)'.No or Yes, which seems like the option-sets from Dataverse? 

I have made a simple test but did not reproduce this issue:

1\ App OnStart:

vjefferni_0-1630983152993.png

2\ Visible of the TextInput:

If(ThisItem.'Yes or No' = "Yes", true,false)

vjefferni_2-1630983309515.png

This App works fine in both computer browser and iOS Power Apps Mobile app. Please provide more information.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (5,267)