Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmoreira_myp
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Bug report: Undo and redo not working on build v642

Hi, 

Undo and redo are not working for build v642...

Pls fix this ASAP!!!

Best regards,

Jorge Moreira

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

same here

Just lost 5 hours work

I am so upset and I will never use this app again.

I feel your frustration @Anonymous ! The frustration I've experienced from auto-save behaving more like auto-delete than auto-save, defies description, and whatever description that would be in the vicinity, will undoubtedly contain phrases not suitable for any forum. 

I recommend disabling autosave and save manually instead (note that you can use Ctrl + S hotkey to save quickly).
Undo-buttons seems to behave a little better once the autosave is turned off, another benefit is that you retain a version every time you save that you can roll back to, unlike autosave which overwrites the last manually saved version for some weird (dare I say stupid) reason. Its mindbogglingly annoying, and I have probably accumulated, not hours, but days of having to redo things I have lost because auto-saving. e.g. accidentally removing all items in a screen I've been working and then have autosave trigger before i get to try the unreliable undo-buttons.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hjaf  Thanks you dear @hjaf  for your advice. I will surely reconsider and I will try again using the app based on your advice. Thanks a lot 

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,984)