cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bug with the office365.GetEventsCalendarView in PowerApp

Hi,

I wanted to create the meeting app but there is a problem with the following lign and and don't know how to fix it,

ClearCollect(AllFutureEvents; Office365.GetEventsCalendarView(MyCalendarID; Text(Today(); UTC); Text(DateAdd(Today(); 2; Days); UTC)).Values);;

it says that the invalid thing is in : 

Office365.GetEventsCalendarView(MyCalendarID; Text(Today(); UTC); Text(DateAdd(Today(); 2; Days); UTC))

Can you help me ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Bug with the office365.GetEventsCalendarView in PowerApp

Hi @Anonymous,

I think there is something wrong with formula that you provided. Please take a try to modify your formula as below:

Set(MyCalendarID,LookUp(Office365.CalendarGetTables().value,DisplayName="Calendar").Name)

Note: It is Office365.CalendarGetTables() rather than Office365.CalendarGetTable().

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please share a bit more about the error message within your formula?

I think there is something wrong with the formula that you provided.

The first parameter of the Office365.GetEventsCalendarView function is required to provide a Calendar Id of your Outlook calendar. e.g. You have a calendar called Calendar within your Outlook, you should type the following formula for the first parameter of the Office365.GetEventsCalendarView function:

"Calendar"

Note: Actually, the Calendar Id parameter of the Office365.GetEventsCalendarView function is your Calendar name wrapped with double quotes.

In addition, please modify the semicolon into comma within the formula that you provided.

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:10.JPG

Set the OnSelect property of the Button control to following formula:

ClearCollect(AllFeatureEvents,
Office365.GetEventsCalendarView(
"Calendar",
Text(Today(),DateTimeFormat.UTC),
Text(DateAdd(Today(),2,Days),DateTimeFormat.UTC)
).Values
)

Note: The Calendar is a Calendar name within my Outlook.

More details about the Office365.GetEventsCalendarView function, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365/#get-calendar-view-of-events

Best regards,

Kris

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi thanks for your reply @v-xida-msft;

I tried your method but apparently it's not working,

Before the lign where i was having the errors I have this other one, these two are linked in fact...

Best regards, Matt

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I think there is something wrong with formula that you provided. Please take a try to modify your formula as below:

Set(MyCalendarID,LookUp(Office365.CalendarGetTables().value,DisplayName="Calendar").Name)

Note: It is Office365.CalendarGetTables() rather than Office365.CalendarGetTable().

Best regards,

Kris

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,035)