cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dboulet

Bugs and Changes in 3.18034.7

As of 3.18034.7 my Collections do not work with my SQL connector. Before 3.18034.7 I could Collect and then reference records in my SQL database, but now I receive "Invalid formula. Expected a value compatible with 'Data Source'."

I use a collection as a data source in a gallery, but then when I click on an item to view it's details, it goes to a form with the SQL database as the datasource. This was working before 3.18034.7 but it seems after this update, I am getting the Invalid Formula error.

Please advise!

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dboulet,

Would you please share some detailed information? Like the related formulas and some screenshots. Thanks!

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I actually solved this issue! For some reason, my Collection I was using got merged with another Collection so the fields were different. I ended up creating a new Collection and now it's working fine.

It seems that the new version of Powerapps had some side effects, but I worked through them!

Thank you,

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (16,100)