Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanthipola
Helper II
Helper II

Building the power apps

Hello

I was building the application using power apps. When I was try to drag and drop the fields I was unable to drag and drop them at one place. Could you please suggest me how to do it?

Thank you

Shanthi

9 REPLIES 9
shanthipola
Helper II
Helper II

can some one reply to this

timl
Super User
Super User

@shanthipola 

Can you post of screenshot of the area in Power Apps where you're trying to use drag and drop?

shanthipola
Helper II
Helper II

Trying to align these fields in an order

shanthipola_1-1636407994519.png

trying to add the fields in an order..unable to drag

timl
Super User
Super User

@shanthipola 

If you're trying to rearrange the cards on a form, one way to do this is to open the fields panel and to rearrange the cards by dragging and dropping the cards in this section of the designer.

timl_0-1636410386228.png

Thanks that works. But If I want few fields in one and other fields in another column how do I need to do that?

shanthipola_0-1636431863894.png

something like this in one column 5 fields and other column 5 fields how does that work?

Hi @timl Any update on reordering the fields in 2 columns as mentioned in below screenshot

shanthipola_0-1636473058166.png

timl
Super User
Super User

@shanthipola 

A quick thing you can do is to add blank custom cards and to add it into the areas where you want to leave gaps.

timl_0-1636475309010.png

@timl I have the fields are in 3 columns how can i add the custom card in between its giving gap inbetween the fields

shanthipola_0-1636475594274.png

I have it in 3 ways when i add the custom card see how it is showing

i want this in the below way:

shanthipola_1-1636475658986.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,273)