cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asinus
Frequent Visitor

Buing premium subscriptions. Help!

I need to buy several premium Powerapps subscriptions for my organization - our app needs to access the Azure SQL database. I need help with licensing and its limitations. E.g., with the trial version, I could not create a separate production environment (unable to create a 'database'). Will I be able to do it once I get paid subscriptions (I plan to go for per user per app version - there seem to be severe space limits per subscription)? I tried to contact MS sales service but got an automated answer that 'unfortunately' they cannot help me in my country (Poland). Having spent some time exploring the product, I am increasingly frustrated.

3 REPLIES 3
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

Have a search online for a local Microsoft Partner, ideally one with some Dynamics/Power Platform experience. They can help you acquire the right licenses, and maybe even get some short term free trials.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Asinus
Frequent Visitor

I already have a partner. I thought it should be easier.

techMK

Try Sherweb cumulus as partner. They are very reliable.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,707)