Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Axal
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Bulding PowerApps from Sharepoint

Hi guys,

When we create PowerApps from Sharepoint (the customize in PowerApps menu), and PowerApps page will shown and we can modify our form in it. Where exactly this app saved ? Means inside PowerApps it self.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
pre
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @Axal 

In PowerAppsdata is stored in a data source, and you bring that data into your app by creating a connection. The connection uses a specific connector to talk to the data source. So if you choose to use a cloud storage connector as the data source, then the data is stored in cloud.

Thanks
If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Axal
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi,

I'm sorry, I was meant about the apps it self, not the data. So we usually can access or open/edit the apps inside PowerApps website, through Apps panel or Default Solution. Is it saved somewhere in there ?

thanks,

pre
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @Axal 

In Power Apps Studio, select Save on the File menu (on the left edge), and then follow either of these steps: Other than these two options if you would like to save it locally in drive it is possible i.e. you can export the App in the local drive .

1) If you've never saved the 
app before, selecting Save from the File menu automatically takes you to Save as.
2) Select location as The cloud, provide a name for it, and then select 
Save . 

Thanks

sayyed007amir
Resolver II
Resolver II

It will save in Powerapps itself.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,808)