cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DhirajBI

Business Process flow Intgration

Hi,

I have a current flow with AI builder for which I need to integrate Business Process flow involving approval from a. Manager .

Can you please guide if the existing flow can be tuned for Business process integration or there needs to be a new Canvas creation ?

Attach flow of the current scenario.

1 REPLY 1
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi again @DhirajBI - it looks like you're building a nice receipt processing solution. 🙂 Before answering your question, I wanted to recommend the following video by @RezaDorrani that nicely explains how he expanded the Power Apps Expense Reporting sample app with AI Builder Receipt Processing. Maybe it is of interest to you.

To update the stage of a Business Process flow in a cloud flow, you will need to use the Update a row action from the Power Automate connector and update the Stage to the desired one, for the table used in the Business Process Flow. Here are some tutorial (just note that they refer to Common Data Service, which in now named Dataverse😞

JoeFMSFT_1-1634486716237.png

If Business Process flows are too complex, you might also look into leveraging Power Automate Approvals:

JoeFMSFT_0-1634486579274.png

Thank you for leveraging the community! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,862)