cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Business process flows: Process editor unavailable

Hi,

I'm building a Model driven Power App and, when trying to implement a business process flow, I get the following error (with every entity)

(A screenshot of the error is provided as an attachment)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi Abiarge,

Unfortunately once created an organization can not change the base language as far as I'm aware.

There are methods to reset that organization in order to change the language but I won't recommend doing that because when you perform that step everything you have in that specific organization will be removed.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Abiarge,

Usually, while working with any type of customization in Dynamics 365 CE, in order to be able to customize anything you must have the same language set for your user profile as per the one set as base language of the organization.

For example in my test organization I have English and French, if I'm trying to switch my user language from English to French, I will not be able to open Customize the system.

In order to verify your settings, please find the attached picture and make sure the language on the user interface language matches the one set as base language, once you had changed that please refresh the page and go back to the Modern Driven app and retry the modification of the BPF.

Thank you for using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Communities,

Madalina Toma
Support Engineer
Microsoft Dynamics 365

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi, @mtoma ,

You're right. The base language of our organization is Spanish.Is it possible to change it to English? I'm now working with a new environment where I don't have this problem, but it would be great to know.

Highlighted

Hi Abiarge,

Unfortunately once created an organization can not change the base language as far as I'm aware.

There are methods to reset that organization in order to change the language but I won't recommend doing that because when you perform that step everything you have in that specific organization will be removed.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@mtoma , I'll stick to the new environment then and use it in production mode... Thanks for the help anyway!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,947)