cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Button able to have multiple "Visible" criteria?

Hello All,

I have a created a Request app where users can obviously fill out a request and now I am creating a second app for the Managers to view those requests.... the Admin App. The Request app is connected to a SharePoint List and so is the Admin page so it can retrieve the records. I already have a gallery to where the managers can search for certain records and select the one they want and be navigated to the Details of that record using a Form that is connected to the selected record from the gallery. The form is initially in "View" mode, for obvious reasons, and just in case the manager needs to edit the record i created an "Edit" button that turns the From View to "Edit". I have also created a Button to Cancel the edit that is only visible when the Form View is in edit, so its not there when the view is in form, and will bring the Mode back to "View" . The code for the "Cancel" button is :

RequestDetailsForm.Mode = FormMode.Edit

The only problem is that I am also in a Tabbed View:

View Mode.PNG

So I need the "Cancel Edit" button to "Visible" for both only when the "Request Detail" Tab is selected:

RequestDetailsButton.DisplayMode = Disabled

AND for when The Form Mode is in Edit: 

RequestDetailsForm.Mode = FormMode.Edit

I have tried the code:

RequestDetailsForm.Mode = FormMode.Edit & RequestDetailsButton.DisplayMode = Disabled

But it does not work.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Button able to have multiple "Visible" criteria?

Set the visible on the cancel edit button to:

RequestDetailsForm.Mode = FormMode.Edit && RequestDetailsButton.DisplayMode = Disabled

---
Please hit the "Accept as Solution" button if my post answered your question! If my post was helpful please consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Set the visible on the cancel edit button to:

RequestDetailsForm.Mode = FormMode.Edit && RequestDetailsButton.DisplayMode = Disabled

---
Please hit the "Accept as Solution" button if my post answered your question! If my post was helpful please consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Worked Like a charm!! Thanks a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,961)