cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RhysJWA
Frequent Visitor

Button conditionally Mapped to SP Record

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help me out. I am trying to create a clickable floorplan for desk booking using buttons over the top of desks in a floorplan. The idea would be to disable the button if the Date/time was already booked and the colour would signify if the desk was laptop ready or had a workstation at it. All of this is populated in a SP List of desks and a second list deals with the bookings. 

I know it should be easy but I am struggling to get the formulas for the Button to look at a single record in the SP list for the conditions, every post I think is close involves a gallery and the floorplans are dynamic and not always linear. Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1
StalinPonnusamy
Super User
Super User

Hi @RhysJWA

Set the Icon Color property to

If(ThisItem.IsSelected,RGBA(255,25,50,1),
With({_item:SPList},
If(!IsBlank(LookUp(_item,Office.Id=ThisItem.ID&&Employee.Email=UserInfo.Email)),
RGBA(80,0,80,1),
IsBlank(LookUp(_item,Office.Id=ThisItem.ID)),
RGBA(0,128,0,1),
RGBA(255,0,0,1))))

StalinPonnusamy_0-1639542728120.png

Office - Lookup to Another SP List where Desk information present

Employee - Person Record type

I know many videos available for floor/desk booking. Here is the video I worked for one of the customers. It has a few color coding for Selected, Available, Not Available, and Current User.

Thanks,
Stalin - Learn To Illuminate

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (2,289)