cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kevinbriz
Level: Powered On

Button selected fill.colour remains active after release on Tablet and Mobile

Hi, I have problem with buttons in my app. PC works OK, this is only on Tablet or Mobile

When a button is pressed the button pressed fill color remains active. Shown yellow in the photo.

The problem is intermittent and if you press and and hold the button pressed for an extended period the problem doesn't occur.

The button should turn yellow briefly while actively pressing the button, then fill color dark green.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Screenshot_20200214-194232.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kevinbriz

Re: Button selected fill.colour remains active after release on Tablet and Mobile

Hi,

I seemed to have resolved the issue. It was due to performance, though there was no performance warnings active. I dropped some of the columns from my source data (SharePoint list) and this seems to have resolved the issue. 

The problem remains 😞

Button functionality is not affected but visually appear to remain "pressed".

The problem seems to commence after using the app for a minute or two.

I have checked several older apps and they also have the same issue on tablet and mobile. 

The apps that have the issue now have not been updated or worked on for quite some time and were working fine before, so i can only conclude there has been an Android or PowerApps update that has caused this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Button selected fill.colour remains active after release on Tablet and Mobile

I am assuming all 3 buttons have the same properties (the 3 yellow ones at the bottom)?

Can you share a screenshot showing all of its properties in the left hand properties navigation pane?

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution.

Thanks!
Hardit Bhatia
The Power Addict
https://thepoweraddict.com
kevinbriz

Hi,

I seemed to have resolved the issue. It was due to performance, though there was no performance warnings active. I dropped some of the columns from my source data (SharePoint list) and this seems to have resolved the issue. 

The problem remains 😞

Button functionality is not affected but visually appear to remain "pressed".

The problem seems to commence after using the app for a minute or two.

I have checked several older apps and they also have the same issue on tablet and mobile. 

The apps that have the issue now have not been updated or worked on for quite some time and were working fine before, so i can only conclude there has been an Android or PowerApps update that has caused this.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,405)