cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veblitz
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Button visibility based on sharepoint user groups

I used below steps to handle visibility to admin button but im not sure how to check for the users button as i have added the same steps to check for users group as well but its only working for only admin or only users .

I need help in order to check Admin and users using filter property formula for the below steps in onstart property.

Security is my sharepoint list where i added items and gave unique permission for my security list items

Please refer the security list items

Veblitz_3-1669053381621.png

Admin Item ->Manage access->unique item level permission->Admin sharepoint group

Veblitz_5-1669053631472.png

Veblitz_4-1669053517033.png

Veblitz_0-1669052924217.png

Veblitz_1-1669052988847.png

Veblitz_2-1669053200690.png

10 REPLIES 10
NurSabrina24
Helper III
Helper III

Instead of OnStart properties, I change it to Visible for each button with this function:

LookUp('People and Groups', User().Email = Email, If('User Type' = "Admin", false, true)) - this is for Visible properties of User button

NurSabrina24_0-1669360915094.png

And for Visible properties of Admin button would be: 

LookUp('People and Groups', User().Email = Email, If('User Type' = "Admin", true, false))

Note: I change it to LookUp instead of Filter functions

Hope this helps a little.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,561)