cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

CAN I PRINT A TABLE REPEATING IN POWERAPPS?

Hey guys, I need print some table repeating in powerapps, but I need some help tio edit a document and if its possible how to print two gallery in powerapps.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: CAN I PRINT A TABLE REPEATING IN POWERAPPS?

@Gorilla_8 

Suggest you check out the PCF component created by Yash Agarwal @yashag2255.  It has the ability to print a document  based on a gallery.

Link to Twitter:

https://twitter.com/yashagarwal1651/status/1181949589043081216

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Gorilla_8 ,

Please check yashag2255's Blog: Print data from a Canvas App without using *MSFlow* .

If you have any questions, please feel free to post back.

Sik

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @Gorilla_8 

You can print data from gallery using the PCF mentioned in the above posts. Just in case you are looking to export as excel, you can follow this one as well: https://www.bythedevs.com/post/export-to-excel-from-canvas-apps-in-power-apps-using-pcf 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @yashag2255 , @v-siky-msft , @mdevaney 

Thanks for all help, but I dont get it....

On my solution is not working

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@Gorilla_8 
This post is 6 months old.  Do you expect any of us to remember what is going on here? LMAO.

Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

@Gorilla_8 

Can you share more detail on the issue you are facing? I have uploaded the managed and unmanaged solutions for the PCF on github (https://github.com/yashag2255/PrintIt-Component) You can download the managed solution file and directly import it to your environment and follow the steps from the blog post. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @yashag2255 thanks for all your help and time, do you have some video where I can watch?

I tried to follow the steps, but in my enviromment I can't do it

Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @yashag2255 

Which file I import to my canvas app? I dont get it...Please...

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,395)