Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

CDS time out after 100 seconds

Hi,

We are encountring the time out error in CDS when trying to move data between Sales and Fiance and operation either way. Though the time out happens Sales to Finace operation the data intgeration works but the other way is not working. We are in the middle of demonstarting to the client that CDS is native and better integration tool compared to others in the market. I've attached the error message

Any help would be much appericated.

Best regards,

Karun

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for posting in forums.

The issues here might need to check the backend logs, which we don't have access to.

I will forward this posts from my side, and update you if I got any response back.

Further, you may consider rise a support ticket:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/ticket

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

As mentioned on another thread (https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Common-Data-Service-for-Apps/Prospect-to-Cash-Time-out/m-p/14507... make sure from F&O side you are on latest version of Platform update 15. Platform update version must be  atleast 7.0.4841.41248.  If you are on an earlier build for Platform update 15 , you will still see timeout issues.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,102)