cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdacumos07
Frequent Visitor

CRM-PowerApps Connection

Hi Admin,

We create an application using the connection in Time Entry entity .

Were having a problem on date field(createdon and msdyn_date) is not showing. Also what is the solution to pull/display/manage the project field (msdyn_project) which is  look up field in crm.

Thanks,
Romel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Romel,

About date value, per my test, when I created an App based on Opportunities in CRM Online, the Date value could be shown in the App. While when I tried to create an App based on the Time Entry entity, the Date value was not shown in the App.

About Lookup field in CRM, on the Form customization on App, I changed its type to “Allowed values”. But after I changed the value type, a waring message occurred and no data was shown. (Waring: The columns produced by this rule are all nested tables and/or records, however the property expects at least some columns of simple values(such as text, or numbers)).

About this issue, I would suggest you send a feedback by using the smile icon on your App.

simle.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Romel,

About date value, per my test, when I created an App based on Opportunities in CRM Online, the Date value could be shown in the App. While when I tried to create an App based on the Time Entry entity, the Date value was not shown in the App.

About Lookup field in CRM, on the Form customization on App, I changed its type to “Allowed values”. But after I changed the value type, a waring message occurred and no data was shown. (Waring: The columns produced by this rule are all nested tables and/or records, however the property expects at least some columns of simple values(such as text, or numbers)).

About this issue, I would suggest you send a feedback by using the smile icon on your App.

simle.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi. Was there a follow-up answer to this? I am receiving the same error message when I change my form type to allowed values. I don't understand the cause.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (38,030)