cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdacumos07
Frequent Visitor

CRM-PowerApps Connection

Hi Admin,

We create an application using the connection in Time Entry entity .

Were having a problem on date field(createdon and msdyn_date) is not showing. Also what is the solution to pull/display/manage the project field (msdyn_project) which is  look up field in crm.

Thanks,
Romel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Romel,

About date value, per my test, when I created an App based on Opportunities in CRM Online, the Date value could be shown in the App. While when I tried to create an App based on the Time Entry entity, the Date value was not shown in the App.

About Lookup field in CRM, on the Form customization on App, I changed its type to “Allowed values”. But after I changed the value type, a waring message occurred and no data was shown. (Waring: The columns produced by this rule are all nested tables and/or records, however the property expects at least some columns of simple values(such as text, or numbers)).

About this issue, I would suggest you send a feedback by using the smile icon on your App.

simle.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Romel,

About date value, per my test, when I created an App based on Opportunities in CRM Online, the Date value could be shown in the App. While when I tried to create an App based on the Time Entry entity, the Date value was not shown in the App.

About Lookup field in CRM, on the Form customization on App, I changed its type to “Allowed values”. But after I changed the value type, a waring message occurred and no data was shown. (Waring: The columns produced by this rule are all nested tables and/or records, however the property expects at least some columns of simple values(such as text, or numbers)).

About this issue, I would suggest you send a feedback by using the smile icon on your App.

simle.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi. Was there a follow-up answer to this? I am receiving the same error message when I change my form type to allowed values. I don't understand the cause.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,879)