cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabrielBonfim
Level: Powered On

CUSTOM COMBINATION BOX

When I create the Form already comes by default or PROJECTS field with the item "Options ([Tasks] .Project)". This is working correctly and when submitting a form it usually creates an item in my to-do list. Understanding to serve the function options, please be aware that it refers to a SharePoint-linked search list and thus does not need to import this connected list into PowerApps.

If I were to use this way, there is no problem. The problem is, I don't want to use it this way.

I need a combo box (highlighted, project related), filter, and more as an option only for projects in which the current user is responsible (PMO). For this, I changed or fields items for reference below:

Filter(Projects; User().FullName in PMO.DisplayName)

This is working in the combo box, it is filtering only projects that are not the responsibility of the user. The problem is when the form submission (submission form) is entered in my task list, but the Project field is not being entered in the list.

It is saving the Project field only when the item field is being created using the code

"Choices ([Tasks] .Project)"

When I switch to the "Filter (Projects; User (). FullName in PMO.DisplayName)" formula of the error described and does not save the Project field.

FOLLOWS ATTACHED DETAILED PRINT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: CAIXA DE COMBINAÇÃO PERSONALIZADA

I translated this post Portugese to English using Google Translate because I feel there is a better chance of it getting a response.  If you know the solution I would suggest translating into Portugese using an online translation tool.

When I create the Form already comes by default or PROJECTS field with the item "Options ([Tasks] .Project)". This is working correctly and when submitting a form it usually creates an item in my to-do list.  Understanding to serve the function options, please be aware that it refers to a SharePoint-linked search list and thus does not need to import this connected list into PowerApps.

If I were to use this way, there is no problem.  The problem is, I don't want to use it this way.

I need a combo box (highlighted, project related), filter, and more as an option only for projects in which the current user is responsible (PMO). For this, I changed or fields items for reference below:

This is working in the combo box, it is filtering only projects that are not the responsibility of the user. The problem is when the form submission (submission form) is entered in my task list, but the Project field is not being entered in the list.

It is saving the Project field only when the item field is being created using the code

When I switch to the "Filter (Projects; User (). FullName in PMO.DisplayName)" formula of the error described and does not save the Project field.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: CAIXA DE COMBINAÇÃO PERSONALIZADA

I translated this post Portugese to English using Google Translate because I feel there is a better chance of it getting a response.  If you know the solution I would suggest translating into Portugese using an online translation tool.

When I create the Form already comes by default or PROJECTS field with the item "Options ([Tasks] .Project)". This is working correctly and when submitting a form it usually creates an item in my to-do list.  Understanding to serve the function options, please be aware that it refers to a SharePoint-linked search list and thus does not need to import this connected list into PowerApps.

If I were to use this way, there is no problem.  The problem is, I don't want to use it this way.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,658)