cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chudson002
Helper IV
Helper IV

CUSTOMIZE FORM OPTION DOES NOT APPEAR

Uploaded an Excel file into SharePoint and have a list.  But, the "Customize" form option does not appear on the ribbon or under the drop down for Power Apps. 

Please advise.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @chudson002 

Can you share more details about this? The customise form appears in the SharePoint online list. Can you share a screenshot of the issue that you are seeing?

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Here's what I discovered.  When I upload an Excel file to a list, the option does not appear, but when I create a list from App, ribbon selection, it's there!!

Appreciate you reaching out.

Thanks.

JADANL123
Advocate I
Advocate I

@chudson002 Thanks for your feedback, found out the issue still exists in 2022. This unexpected behavior should be tagged as a bug.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,991)