Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jovalles
Advocate II
Advocate II

Calculated Field from Sharepoint to PowerApps doest show as i want

Hello,

Can you help me i have a calculated field from Sharepoint that shows as i add the image, i want that shows like a 3 not like a 3.0000000000 i did this and does not work.

Text(parent.default,"[$-en-US]$###,####.00")

powerapps support.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jovalles ,

Could you please share a bit more about the formula you applied the "Calculated" field in your SP List?

Have you taken a try with the Round function to convert your Calculated field value?

Actually, it is an known issue with the Calculated field from SP List in an canvas app. When retrieving Calculated field value from SP list in canvas app, the value would be displayed as a Text value with 13 decimals. The user @Casey-Lee has faced similar issue with you, please check my response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Calculated-SharePoint-column-giving-13-decim... 

Please consider take a try to convert the calculated field value with Round function in your Display form, set the Text property of the "Dias de disfrute" Label to following:

Round(Value(ThisItem.'Dias de disfrute'), 0)

or

Round(Value(Parent.Default), 0)

Please consider take a try with above solution, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try this:

Text(Value(parent.default),"[$-en-US]$###,####.00")

---
If this answered your question, please click "Accept Solution". If this helped, please Thumbs Up. 

Does not work.

It is a calculated field on sharepoitn just saying.

I just tried what @Anonymous suggested on a calculated value of my own.  Make sure you are adding the formula to the Text property of the DataCardValue. 

Text(Value(Parent.Default),"[$-en-US]$###,###")

But here is the one that worked for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Spoiler

Look does not work for me:

powerapps2.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jovalles 

Can you show us the SharePoint entry that's being pulled as well as the calculated column formula? I can't think of any other reason why it would be pulling anything other than the entry value.

Yeap,

The formula is beetween to rows,

date in (row one) / date out (row two) / Dias disponibeles (row 3 calculated number)

Formula  =[date in]-[date out]

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try this as your SharePoint formula:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/datedif-function-25dba1a4-2812-480b-84dd-8b32a451b35c

DATEDIF([date in],[date out],"D")

I did,

But same result 😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,355)