cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Calculated Fields - remove Last Update information

Hi!

I'm trying to hide information about last update of a Calculated Field on an app. Does anyone know if it's possible?

image.png

Many thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Anonymous 

Is this an edit form? If so, you can delete the Data Card for Last Updated from the tree view menu on the left side. Or, you can select the fields you want to display by selecting the whole form and selecting Fields from the right menu.
MicrosoftTeams-image (44).png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Yashag225!

Yes, it is an Edit Form. However, I'm not sure if the version that I'm working is similar to yours... Take a look at the follow image.

image.png

And what I'm searching for is remove from user screen, because this information ends stolen space from user interface.

image.png

Thanks for your support!!

Hi @Anonymous ,

Do you want to hide a field in a form?

Please refer this doc:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/model-driven-apps/add-move-or-delete-fields-on-form

Please notice that :

You can't delete a field that is required or locked.

Moving fields in the header and footer using drag and drop is not yet supported.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Anonymous 

You are trying to edit the Main form for a entity and the solution proposed by me was for a canvas app edit form.

If you wish to remove the field from the Main form, select the field and select delete from the top menu and this will remove the field.
MicrosoftTeams-image (45).png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey!

What I'm persutinting is removing JUST the info about "last update" - not whole field. I've made a mark on below image:image.png

Thanks!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, yutliu!

What I need is just hide the info below field box. I just put an image answering the other friend. I'm trying to keep the field on main form (Domain-Driven), but covering the dateAndTime regarding last update. This field block is disposable.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,494)