cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rahu_lLal
Regular Visitor

Calendar Control issues

Hello All,

With Reference to Reza's the following video (1) Build CALENDAR Control in POWER APPS in Minutes | Connect to SharePoint List - YouTube .  . I have created my Task Manager application on power apps , Data Source is connected with SharePoint list 

Rahu_lLal_1-1664435688068.png

My goal is to show the share point list records in a calendar view with following functionality

1. Show the green dot (you can see on 28 ) if there is any task due on the specific dates - Working fine ( On visible formula : "!IsBlank(LookUp('System Admin Controls','Due date'=DateAdd(_firstDayInView,ThisItem.Value,Days)).Title)"

2. I would like to change the fill color of circle when the task is overdue , Eg Due date is today and status is not equal to complete .

3. I would also wish to add the filters based on the drop downs , Type ,status and Assigned to

Rahu_lLal_2-1664436176436.png

How to build 📅 Calendar Control in Power Apps within minutes 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,335)