Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FelipeCaru
Advocate V
Advocate V

Calendar: select date by clicking once - no confirmation

Hello all,

I have a question, not sure if it is possible, but it was suggested to me by a tester of my very much alpha app.

When choosing a date in the new entry, it shows as:

calendar1_forum.png

That means that I have to select the date (first touch/click) and then select "Ok"("Aceptar") (second touch/click). Is there any way to make it so I only have to select it once without a "confirmation" option?

Thanks in advance,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@FelipeCaruunfortuntely this is how that control was made.  You could create your own Component if you like, but beyond that...that's the out of the box one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@FelipeCaruunfortuntely this is how that control was made.  You could create your own Component if you like, but beyond that...that's the out of the box one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

Thanks for the prompt answer. I did not know that and thought it was an option, somewhere. Unfortunately, I do not think I'll 'code' my own one for such a 'small' thing heh 😛

Again, thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,293)