cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolver I
Resolver I

CalendarGetTables not showing all calendars

Hi all,

For some reason, my CalendarGetTablesV2 is only populating with "Calendar", which is my accounts calendar; however, I am trying to get the table of a calendar for another account, called Olympus. When opening my app with another account, I can see the Olympus calendar; however, I have made a new account for application use, and granted permissions to this account for Olympus, but I do not see the calendar in CalendarGetTables.

I am assuming that there is a permission that I do not have set properly, does anyone know the proper permissions that I have to assign in order to receive Olympus in the CalendarGetTables function?

Thanks all

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

I tested this with a colleague, where they gave me full delegation rights to their Calendar.

No dice...was not able to retrieve anything except my own calendar.

I am not aware of any permissions, which a User can grant, which exceeds full delegation rights. Any admin may be able to set it up differently, however, or there may be certain mailbox types which are accessible.

From my understanding, CalendarGetTables does not work with resource groups; however, in my case, Olympus is a user with a mailbox. When logging into Powerapps using my admin account, I can see the Olympus calendar just fine; however, after creating a fresh account and assigning the "full" Olympus privileges to this account, I still get nothing. I have tried refreshing datasources, and even creating a new app, but I am still out of luck.

Thank you for attempting and confirming that this is not just my scenario.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (423)