cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jclaraf
Frequent Visitor

Cambiar contenido de un campo en galería

Tengo una galería de lista con items de una tabla. Uno de los campos valor y la traducción de este valor número a texto en otra tabla (la clave de esta tabla es el valor número.

¿Cómo puedo hacer para que en la galería en el valor que se visualice mar el texto recostó en la otra tabla?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi QiQiao,

I work with SQLServer not Excell

The columns de both tables is:

Table1: IdClub;categoria(number);Lletra   and the combination of three columns is the key of table

Table2: Id;Nom,          where Id is the key (number) and Nom is text

There is a relation between Table1.categoria and Table2.Id. The Database guarantee that the values of Table1.categoria can be only values existing in Table2

I want when it show in a Gallery the list of items de Table1, inside the column categoria to show the column Nom of Table2 

On the other hand, I have tried your solution but there is a problem. When I put in Label Text of Title13 the formula that you propose it produce a mistake: circular property reference, that is, within Title13 reference is made to Title13 

Best Regards

Jordi Clarà

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@jclaraf 
In order for the members of our forum to help you will need to do the following:

• Ask a question
  • Provide specific details about your problem, not just general

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@jclaraf,

Do you want to retrieve the text value in table2 corresponding to the number value of table1?

Could you please share more about your datasource, is it an excel sheet? Any screenshot about the data structure will be appreciated.

I assume that you have two excel sheet in which has a common column, eg.ID. The Number column represents your number field which corresponds to a text field in another sheet. In my opinion, you want to display the corresponding text value rather than the number value in your gallery.

I have a test on my side, please take a try the following steps:

• Set the App OnStart property like this:

ClearCollect(Tem,Table2)

• Set the Label Text property like this:

LookUp(Tem,ID in Value(Title2.Text),Description)

Note:

• Table1 has number value, Table2 has corresponding text value called Description.
  • All I did is replace the value in the Number field with the Text field in my test.
  • Title2 on your side is Title13. As you can see, my primary key is ID. Find the primary key between your two tables.

Please contact me if there is anything wrong with my assumptions.

Best Regards,

Qi Qiao

Best Regards,
Qi

Hi QiQiao,

I work with SQLServer not Excell

The columns de both tables is:

Table1: IdClub;categoria(number);Lletra   and the combination of three columns is the key of table

Table2: Id;Nom,          where Id is the key (number) and Nom is text

There is a relation between Table1.categoria and Table2.Id. The Database guarantee that the values of Table1.categoria can be only values existing in Table2

I want when it show in a Gallery the list of items de Table1, inside the column categoria to show the column Nom of Table2 

On the other hand, I have tried your solution but there is a problem. When I put in Label Text of Title13 the formula that you propose it produce a mistake: circular property reference, that is, within Title13 reference is made to Title13 

Best Regards

Jordi Clarà

Hi Qi Qiao,

Sorry, yesterday I tried again your solution, but putting a new label in the galery. And It works!

Thanks for your support

Jordi Clarà

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,122)