cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCrumpton
Regular Visitor

Camera Control Not Working with Power App When Running from Office 365 in MS Edge on Windows 10

I get the "Your camera isn't set up, or you're alreadying using it." error on a Windows 10 PC when I load an app with a camera control in MS Edge.  My camera settings allow both Edge and Power Apps to use my PC's camera.  I can launch the desktop version of power apps and run the app and the camera control works.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi JCrumpton,

I had a similar experience and was told that this may occur if you try and launch the app (web / Edge) while also having the desktop version still open? I have not tested this myself yet, but ensure you don't have the same app open in other windows or desktop.

Curious to hear if that helped.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi JCrumpton,

I had a similar experience and was told that this may occur if you try and launch the app (web / Edge) while also having the desktop version still open? I have not tested this myself yet, but ensure you don't have the same app open in other windows or desktop.

Curious to hear if that helped.

View solution in original post

Hi Daniela,

It worked.  I re-booted and only launched MS Edge and my app.  Thank you for your advice.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,530)