cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mjetek404
Frequent Visitor

Camera control problem

Hi, I have a question regarding the Camera control. I don't know how to run it again when changing screens. When I enter for the first time, it works, when the next one is not 😞

https://youtu.be/9OlAD5ip37s 

5 REPLIES 5
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Mjetek404 ,

Have you tested this on your PC? If it works there the issue is your device. We take tens of thousands of photos on over 100 iPads and the camera always works when the screen is entered, whether the first or any subsequent time. Unfortunately there is no Reset property or ability on this control type. One thing to check may be if the camera is being used by something else on the device.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Mjetek404
Frequent Visitor

Hi @WarrenBelz, we only use android devices in my organization and that's probably the problem. I tested the application for the iPad a while ago and it works as it should. I wonder why this inconvenience is only for android.

See this movie https://youtu.be/sZeoVZUXa6Y 

You just need to give an extra interrupt for the camera to start working. Consider this termination in code form. Do you have any idea for that?

JérômeD
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Mjetek404 ,

With my organization tablet (Android version 11 ; ONE UI version 3.1)  I have the same problem as you but at the opposite with my personal phone (Android version 10 ; ONE UI version 2.0) it works as well.

Maybe we should change our android version of our device ?

Hi @Mjetek404 ,

I only have one Android device (a Motorola Moto G8+ phone) to test and the camera works fine on that with an app using it.

coxy05
Regular Visitor

We have the same problem on Android 11 devices

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,426)