cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Camera not working when when embedded on SharePoint Page or Teams Tabs

Application embedded on a Teams tabApplication embedded on a Teams tabApplication embedded on a SharePoint pageApplication embedded on a SharePoint pageApplication on PowerApp (You can see it's working clearly)Application on PowerApp (You can see it's working clearly)

Please, any help would be appreciated.

The application is working fine on the PowerApp site and the permissions were already segregated.

But upon embedding the application on a SharePoint page or a Teams tab. The camera feature gives me a message "Your camera isn't set up. You're already using it." even when i'm clearly not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Camera not working when when embedded on SharePoint Page or Teams Tabs

Hi @ProjectVelox,

I have made a test and the issue is confirmed on my side. 

I afraid that there is no way to use Camera capabilities within the embeded app in SharePoint Page or Microsoft Teams Tab in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added within PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ProjectVelox,

I have made a test and the issue is confirmed on my side. 

I afraid that there is no way to use Camera capabilities within the embeded app in SharePoint Page or Microsoft Teams Tab in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added within PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Advocate III
Advocate III

Thanks mate!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,859)