Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kitty_Apollonio
Level: Powered On

Camera url not display correctly in Collection

Hi all, 
A few weeks ago I've created an app with a camera control for my company. Everything was working fine and I've shared it with some test users. 
Two days ago we started having issues with displaying images url taken by the camera control (no one touched the app in the last 2 weeks). 

I've tried to fix the problem on the app but the functions seem ok for me. So I've created a blank new app, I've added a camera control (Camera2) and a button (Button2).  Here the pics.

Image 1.JPG

Image 2.JPG

As you can see the image is not displayed correctly in the collection (broken icon). I've tried different browser (IE, FF, EDGE, CHROME) but I've expecting the same issue on all. 

Please could you help me? Honestly I don't have a clue about how to solve this problem.

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Camera url not display correctly in Collection

Hi @Kitty_Apollonio 

Where are you using these images? I have faced a similar issue before and even though the image gives a faulty icon on the View Collection screen, but when tried to reference them on the controls it works fine.

Can you share more details about this, so that we might be able to help you better.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Kitty_Apollonio

Hi,
referring to the app we used for the last weeks, the images are saved in a Sharepoint list called "Feedback".

In this list I've created a Multiple lines simple text column called "Photo".
Until 2 weeks ago this field was correctly filled with the image data in base64 format, now I get nothing.

Feedback print.JPG

Photo details.JPG

(sorry for the pics in italian)

If I insert a gallery in the app to check if the images are correclty saved in the collection It shows no text/image. 😞 

Thanks for your help

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Kitty_Apollonio 

I carried out a test on my side and I am not able to reproduce the issue that you mentioned. Can you try to change the browser and check if the issue still exists?

Expression I used to test this: Patch(SPListName,Defaults(SPListName),{Title:"PhotoTest",Photo:First(ImageCollection).Url})

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Kitty_Apollonio

Hi,

since yesterday morining the camera control is working fine again.
I didn't change anything in the app... I suppose it was a strange bug.

Thanks for your help

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,037)