cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MJDuane
Level: Powered On

Camera with Computer Vision

Hi, I am not a programmer but have viewed (a lot)!! of YouTube clips and have a basic computer vision service working where you upload a saved image file and it gives tags in a gallery view using the function below. I now want to be able to take the image from my camera and then analyse it with Computer Vision anyone able to tell me how I change the function below to gather the image from the camera which is saving in collections called "colPhoto" and then get analysed?

ClearCollect(colImageDesc, ComputerVisionAPI.DescribeImageContentV2(UploadedImage1.Image).description)

Thanks

Michael.

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft v-siky-msft
Microsoft

Re: Camera with Computer Vision

Hi @MJDuane ,

Do you want to save the camera photo to collection, and get the description of image?

Set ClearCollect( colPhoto, Camera1.Photo)   to OnSelect property of Camera.

Then modify your formula as below:

ClearCollect(colImageDesc, ComputerVisionAPI.DescribeImageContentV2(First(colPhoto).Url).description)

Best regards,

Sik

If my post is helpful for you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
MJDuane
Level: Powered On

Re: Camera with Computer Vision

Hi  v-siky-msft.

Yes, I want to take a photo then have it analysed I have it working with an uploaded image with the image being described in a gallery but I cannot substitute the uploaded image for the camera image probably very basic but not I am not a programmer so it is searching and learning.

Camera OnSelect:  ClearCollect(colPhoto, Camera2.Photo)

Image: Collect(colImageDesc, ComputerVisionAPI.DescribeImageContentV2(First(colPhoto).Url).description)

Gallery: First(colImageDesc).tags

Thanks for your help

Michael.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,660)