cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnthoynGalle
Regular Visitor

Camercontrol not working on newest Huawei Update

Hi, ill build a App with the Textrecognizer Function. My power app that has been running flawless for 2 Weeks is now having a issue for Huawei devices. Today i get the newest Huawei Update
Build: 10.0.0.16(C432E3R1P3)
Emui Version: 10.0.0
Android Version: 10

if i would take a image with the Textrecognizer it shows me the Camerasymbol. If i push it nothing happens anymore. Ill tried following Solutions, but this Way´s won´t fix the Issue.
- App Relaunching

- Clear Cache

- Relogin in Powerapps

- Restart the Mobilephone

- Reinstall Powerapps

- checked permissions for Powerapps

On the Webversion run the App flawless, on Mobiledevices Like Google Nexus running flawless. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Add a Image Camerafunction doesn´t work too!!!

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @AnthoynGalle ,

Might be the same issue as Samsung S10 phones.

Have a read of this post of mine - the second last item from me.

Please let me know if this is the issue.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AnthoynGalle ,

Please make sure the version of PowerApps Mobile App has been upgrade to the latest version in your Android device.

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,062)