cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I Place an Attachments Form Within A Gallery?

I would like to add a control in a Gallery that allows the user to download the files of the item of their choosing, without having to transition to another screen. The Gallery is linked to an SP list.

I tried embedding an Attachments View Form within the Gallery, but it won't let me include it with the rest of the Gallery's controls.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Can I Place an Attachments Form Within A Gallery?

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to embed an Edit form (or Display form) within a Gallery control in your app?

If you want to embed an Edit form (or Display form) within a Gallery control, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

Embedding an Edit form or Display form into a Gallery is not supported within PowerApps currently. If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I Place an Attachments Form Within A Gallery?

Hi @v-xida-msft ,

Basically, that is exactly what I want to do. In the image I'm including, there is a horizontal gallery where each item contains a video explaining a project (description, objectives, implications, etc). If the user wants to play any of the items' videos, they can do so directly on the Gallery.

For each project, a report is also produced and I would like to add in this Gallery the option to download the PDF file of the user's choosing.

I would be greatly thankful for any ideas without any type of forms.

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,260)