cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AakashJaiswal
Helper V
Helper V

Can I export the records filtered in my gallery to excel?

Hi,

I want my users to be able to export a filtered list of records (viewable in gallery) to export in an excel file. How can I do this?

Regards,

Aakash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

There are a number of ways to export to excel including using Power Automate. In this video, Daniel Christian show how to select from Gallery and export to CSV in onedrive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTbVMu6DIfQ

Please click and accept as Solution if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dinusc
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @AakashJaiswal 

AFAIK, there's no way to export filtered data to a "brand new" Excel file.

If you have an Excel file bound to a control in the app then you can add and remove records. I don't think this is what you're looking for though.

WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @AakashJaiswal
Here Is a post that may help.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more. It also closes the item.

eka24
Super User III
Super User III

There are a number of ways to export to excel including using Power Automate. In this video, Daniel Christian show how to select from Gallery and export to CSV in onedrive.

Please click and accept as Solution if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AakashJaiswal ,

Currently, there is no direct way to export Gallery Items into a Excel file within PowerApps. As an alternative solution, you could consider export the Gallery Items into a CSV file with the help of Power Automate.

Please check and see if the following video would help in your scenario:

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,093)