cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Can Power Apps be deployed in other cloud platforms

Hello All,

I am very new to this Low code environment. I am in the process of learning to devlop a small POC in Power Apps for the upcoming project in my organization. Following my POC i may need to give proposals on its deployment. We have Google Cloud Platform and AWS in our organization. I could not find whether an power app can be deployed in other cloud platforms other than Azure.

It would be really great if anyone could guide me on this topic or re-direct me any documentation which deals with this topic.

Regards,

Rajesh.K.S

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Hello,

PowerApps are deployed on cloud already but on Microsoft cloud. In one way it could be called as Software as a Service in cloud.

Microsoft Manages all the infrastructure of Power Apps therefore you DO NOT have any option to deploy it on another cloud such as Google Cloud or AWS.

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

Hello Rahber,

Thanks for your response which helped me in getting the overview of the PowerApps integrated environment.

Regards,

Rajesh.K.S

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (81,070)