cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supanole
Regular Visitor

Can anyone answer a couple newb questions about PowerApps, Flows and Logic Apps?

I am very new, and I have been working several days on installing the Request a Team App Template from the Template Github site. I worked through all the errors and failures and mistakes and finally got it to install in a Teams Tab last night. However I think things are still not right, so I have some basic questions, and one or two basic issues perhaps someone can help me solve.

1. When I got up today ad tested the request, it got a failure when trying to check the group name, which got me looking around, and what I found was very surprising. I cannot find ANY of my flows, but I see the Logic Apps. Do Flows disappear when you Publish or Download/Upload?

2. I am unable to EDIT, the button is greyed out, as are many others on that menu. I tried changing the version of the PowerApps app, I can see the App in the basic PowerApps workspace, but not in Suite or anywhere else. I also cannot restore to an earlier version, as it says its older than 6 months, but I just made it yesterday.

3. If I decide to rebuild from scratch again, what all should I delete before I do, and does reusing the same names or resource groups cause issues?

Thank you for any advice, I have been reading a lot trying to learn, I am just very new, so I apologize if any of these questions are common sense.

Thanks You,

Bill

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (2,549)