cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnjohn123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Can i build a Bar Chart which shows the values for 2 columns inside my canvas

I have the following canvase, which shows usernames, ScoreGreenPoint & ScoreRedPoint, as follow:-

counts.png

Currently i am showing the ScoreGreenPoint  & ScoreRedPoint as numbers, but can i show a bar chart which show the 2 values for each user? and have the line chart heights relative to others?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-albai-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @johnjohn123 ,

Do you want to display bar chart beside each user inside the gallery?

What do you mean about “have the line chart heights relative to others”? Do you want to add a line chart outside the gallery?

For your first question, I did a test on my side, you can refer to my steps:

1. Click below pencil icon to edit the gallery. Then add a column chart for the first item(this will add a column chart for all items):

v-albai-msft_0-1614332572011.png

2. Select the middle of the column chart. Set the Items property of the column chart to:

[ThisItem.ScoreGreenPoint,ThisItem.ScoreRedPoint]

v-albai-msft_1-1614332572018.png

For your second question, I assume you want to add a line chart outside the gallery. So check below steps:

1. Add a line chart and a button, set OnSelect property of button to:

ClearCollect(test6,ShowColumns(list5,"Title","ScoreGreenPoint","ScoreRedPoint"))

2. Select the middle of the line chart. Set the Items property of the line chart to test6(the collection just created).

v-albai-msft_2-1614332572024.png

v-albai-msft_3-1614332572027.png

Note: Currently, we could not format the X/Y axis value into the format you want within Line Chart contorl in PowerApps.

Best Regards,

Allen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-albai-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @johnjohn123 ,

Do you want to display bar chart beside each user inside the gallery?

What do you mean about “have the line chart heights relative to others”? Do you want to add a line chart outside the gallery?

For your first question, I did a test on my side, you can refer to my steps:

1. Click below pencil icon to edit the gallery. Then add a column chart for the first item(this will add a column chart for all items):

v-albai-msft_0-1614332572011.png

2. Select the middle of the column chart. Set the Items property of the column chart to:

[ThisItem.ScoreGreenPoint,ThisItem.ScoreRedPoint]

v-albai-msft_1-1614332572018.png

For your second question, I assume you want to add a line chart outside the gallery. So check below steps:

1. Add a line chart and a button, set OnSelect property of button to:

ClearCollect(test6,ShowColumns(list5,"Title","ScoreGreenPoint","ScoreRedPoint"))

2. Select the middle of the line chart. Set the Items property of the line chart to test6(the collection just created).

v-albai-msft_2-1614332572024.png

v-albai-msft_3-1614332572027.png

Note: Currently, we could not format the X/Y axis value into the format you want within Line Chart contorl in PowerApps.

Best Regards,

Allen

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (13,488)