cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnjohn123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Can i have one power app for multiple similar lists on multiple sites

I have a sharepoint custom list which have 5 site columns, and this list with the same name and same column names is added to 10++ site collections. now i have customized the create/edit/view list forms for one list using a single power app. so my question is; since i have the same list (same columns names) added inside the 10 site collections, so can i create a single power app and reference it from the 10 lists inside 10 separate site collections? or i should create 10 separate power apps for the 10 lists and manage them separately ?

3 REPLIES 3
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

If you created your Power App by selecting the Customize SharePoint List forms option in your SharePoint list, that Power App is only for that list and can't be used for any other list.

You would have to customize the list forms for each individual list.

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

@JR-BejeweledOneyes i created my Power App by selecting the Customize SharePoint List forms option.. is there other option for customizing the list forms? and if the answer is Yes then will this allow me to re-use the same power app on multiple sites?

JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

No, the built in option is the only available option for customizing the list forms.  

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,049)