cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oskarkuus
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Can not access any of my apps?

I can not open any of my apps from two different O365 accounts in the web editor.

does not work from chrome, firefox or edge browsers

all i get is "loading resources" and nothing more happens. have waited 20 min for it loading... but it never ends.

36 REPLIES 36
DonTest1
Regular Visitor

cmon Microsoft support. Fix this and FAST! We are stuck in our development at the moment!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same on the EU tenant.

Cannot go to edit mode as it stays on "Getting things ready" forever.

MS did not put anything on the O365 portal in the incident list.

I have to provide my app for a go live tomorrow and I am late.... I hope it will be solved soon

Hopefully this forum exists.

Getting the same issue on 4 plus tenants! Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

csuarezal

Hi everyone, I can't either from Spain location. Thx

It seems fixed now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep just received an email from Microsoft saying they found the issue on their backend. Everything is resolved now.

Sill not resolved for us. My Save button and other buttons don't work !!

MS has updated PowerApps to version 3.20043.21 and this broke my app.  I have restored my app to 3.20023.8 and now working fine.

@FrancisL Can you please share details of what is broken in your app with latest PowerApps release and provide session id or app id for investigation?

@sridutt . I just sent you a PM. thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,229)