cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Can not access any of my apps?

I can not open any of my apps from two different O365 accounts in the web editor.

does not work from chrome, firefox or edge browsers

all i get is "loading resources" and nothing more happens. have waited 20 min for it loading... but it never ends.

35 REPLIES 35

The issue is now resolved. You should be able to open a SharePoint customized form now.

Please clear your browser cache.

If you are on chrome or edge chromium, press Ctrl+Shift+Delete while on a browser tab and then clear the cache. 

update: seems its working now, this the power platform is just incredibly slow, so my button click too a while to "register" and move to my other screen that had a gallery on, with 7500 items.

New issue now - all NAVIGATE(formname); functions are not working, i.e. navigate forms are not opening. 

Can anyone else confirm this problem?  

Confirmed, apps are loading but navigate buttons aren't functioning.

We also have similar problem in both tenants - Navigate(ScreenName); is not working in OnNew, OnView, OnEdit events of the SharePointIntegration object.

Any updates on this since last week? 

My navigate functions seem to be working but rendering is INCREDIBLY slow still this week for my PowerApps customized list.

I have 600 datacontrols on a screen (not a huge issue normally - yes, I know the current recommended limit is 300, but that's impossible to achieve I find.... unless you have a super simple sharepoint list!.

Anyone else still experiencing issues?

Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

This issue is NOT Resolved for us, this started happening to us yesterday, appeared to have cleared up late yesterday afternoon and started failing again about 20 minutes ago

All production apps are failing to load

make.powerapps.com is unreachable

Power Automate is unreachable as well, complete shutout.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,034)