).'Column-1'
),
soamailsubject,
"TEST Message"
)

JACK_LAI_1117_0-1609252396107.png

Then I add a "icon" to let user can update this textinput's  text 
Code

Set(soamailsubject, "Demo Unit Write-Off -"& thistimetitle &" SOA Info information")

JACK_LAI_1117_1-1609252459845.png

After I test this app , I found something wrong ~~~~

When user click the icon first time , the textinput's text will change , but after user modify then click again , the textinput's text will not change !!!!!

I do not know what wrong with my code , so I need your help to overcome this problem , thank you very much !!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@JACK_LAI_1117 

Change your Formula on the OnSelect of your Icon to the following:

Set(soamailsubject, "Demo Unit Write-Off -" & thistimetitle & " SOA Info information");
Reset(yourInputTextControlName)

I hope this is helpful for you. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@JACK_LAI_1117 

Change your Formula on the OnSelect of your Icon to the following:

Set(soamailsubject, "Demo Unit Write-Off -" & thistimetitle & " SOA Info information");
Reset(yourInputTextControlName)

I hope this is helpful for you. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)

@RandyHayes 

It works .....but I do not know " the reason to reset textinput " ????

Could you help my to get this ??

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@JACK_LAI_1117 

So the Reset on the control will put it back to its default value.  If a user types anything in the input control, Default, by itself will not change it...you have to reset at that point.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,933)