cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanMar
Frequent Visitor

Can't access powerapps application on iPhone after updating Powerapps application

I can't access Powerapps application on my iPhone after updating the Powerapps application and installing the MS Authenticator app. After logging I get the message "This app isn't opening correctly. The application <app ID> could not be found". The application was working with the previous Powerapps application and didn't have to use MS authenticator.

8 REPLIES 8
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DanMar ,

I have made a test on my side, PowerApps can be open properly with MFA

What have you updated your apps?  Which kind of authenticator do you apply?

Could you try to roll back to the previous version and try if the issue is fixed?

If this doesn't work, please uninstall your PowerApps and try again.

Best regards,

Sik

I updated the iPhone Power Apps client application. Not the Power Apps application itself.

I removed MS authenticator and the Power Apps client app from my iphone. I then reinstalled just the client app.  Then when i login thru the Powerapps client app I don't have access to the O365 apps and get the message "You need a current plan or trial to use powerapps". When I login thru login.Microsoft.com in the safari browser I get access to all the O365 applications licensed for my account.

rebeccas
Community Champion
Community Champion

Try clearing your cache in the PowerApps app and then you will have to log in again. I had that issue a while back and that did it for me anyhow. 

I cleared the cache in PowerApps and am still getting the "you need a current plan" message after logging in.

rebeccas
Community Champion
Community Champion

This is only an issue when on iPhone...you can open fine from computer?

That's correct. I can access the Powerapps application from my iphone using the Safari browser.

DanMar
Frequent Visitor

It appears the mobile app doesn't see the O365 licenses. Any idea what could be causing this issue?

DanMar
Frequent Visitor

I found the issue. The region setting was not set to "Government G3 GCC"

Thanks for your help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,390)