cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yassin_ZEDOUSSI
Frequent Visitor

Can't add authorization to use connections to the apps in production environment

Hello everyone,

I have a problem when i import my solution in production environnement as managed, so after the deployment is finish.

when i run my application i got a screen to add authorizations and i cannot edit it to lunch the application, the all of button is disabled.

any ideas please.

Yassin_ZEDOUSSI_0-1598544906527.png

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Yassin_ZEDOUSSI ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Do you mean that you could not update the connection using your own credential when you run your canvas app in your Production Environment?

Have you tried to import your solution as a Unmanaged solution into your Production Environment?

Regarding the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please consider create the related Microsoft Translator connection and Office 365 Users connection in your Target Environment before importing the Solution. Then check if the issue is solved.

Also please consider import your solution as a Unmanaged solution into your Target Environment, then run your canvas app again, check if the issue is fixed.

There are some known limits about Solution in PowerApps you need to know:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/common-data-service/solutions-overview#known-limita...

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Yassin_ZEDOUSSI ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Do you mean that you could not update the connection using your own credential when you run your canvas app in your Production Environment?

Have you tried to import your solution as a Unmanaged solution into your Production Environment?

Regarding the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please consider create the related Microsoft Translator connection and Office 365 Users connection in your Target Environment before importing the Solution. Then check if the issue is solved.

Also please consider import your solution as a Unmanaged solution into your Target Environment, then run your canvas app again, check if the issue is fixed.

There are some known limits about Solution in PowerApps you need to know:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/common-data-service/solutions-overview#known-limita...

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello,

The list of limits about solution have answered to my problem, we can't transport connections between environments.

Cdt,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,854)