cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Can't drag and drop item on attachment field

I have a form that is linked to a sharepoint list.  The list supports attachments.  My form has a datacard for the attachments.  I am able to use the 'attach file' link on the control to select and attach files successfully.  Previously I used to be able to drag and drop files onto the control but now I am just getting a "can't drop here" icon when dragging a file over the control.  I don't know what has changed.  I have the same problem using different browsers. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Can't drag and drop item on attachment field

Hi @dmorland,

Drag or drop function is not supported within the Attachments control in PowerApps currently, if you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas 

Best regards,

Sik

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Re: Can't drag and drop item on attachment field

@v-siky-msft Hi Sik,

That you for your input in advance , I have a power app form for a SharePoint list and the drag and drop function is currently working for everyone except one user. Is the feature being deprecated, is it under development .. any idea why it work for other but one user ?

Thank you in advance, 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,916)